re(4) update

From: "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:43:40 +0800

Hi all,

Main part of following patch is obtained from FreeBSD:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/re.diff

- correct eeprom accessing
- support more 8169 based chips

FreeBSD's re(4) turns off TX moderation by default, but I have seen
netperf's UDP/TCP_STREAM noticable performance degradation in this
way.  So a new per interface sysctl is added to turn on/off TX
moderation on fly:
hw.re0.tx_moderation
It is _on_ by default.

Please test/review it (it is against HEAD)
If no objection comes, I will commit it one week later.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die