New Atheros Patch

From: nida@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:18:49 -0500

With Cross-post apologigies...

Based on feedback from others, I have iterated another Atheros patch.  This one
includes all the files that need to be added to the source tree to make this
work :-O (including all the rates), and corrects a small typo in one of the
Makefiles.  You can obtain the latest diff from:

http://www.labthug.com/DragonFly/802_11-HEAD.2006-02-20.diff

When applying, you need to:

 # cd /usr/src
 # patch -p0 < /path/to/diff.file

If you have any problems, please bring them to my attention.

Thanks,

Adrian