Atheros patch for HEAD

From: Adrian Michael Nida <nida@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:40:39 -0500

All,

As I alluded to on users a few days back, I have been tinkering with the
atheros + WEP patch Andrew Artens did for the 1.2 release.  I've finally
gotten it to work without panicing (thanks Simon!) on HEAD.

You can get the diff from:

http://www.labthug.com/DragonFly/802_11-HEAD.2006-02-02.diff

I will post a note to users asking for testers.  However, if any one of
you guys could look at it and offer input, I would appreciate it.

I know it prevents a few wifi devices from being built, but am not sure
why (i.e. I was just happy to see it work and haven't looked to see if
it builds/breaks these devices).  Also, there are three rate "devices"
for atheros.  The device only needs one to be built, and they don't seem
to like it if more than one is built.  I don't know an easier way to
configure which one to use other than switching the comment lines in
GENERIC.

Thanks,

Adrian