K&R -> ANSI cleanup status

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:36:18 +0100

Just FYI:

I'll continue committing Alexey Slynko's remaining patches next weekend. I have also patches or my own for everything except sys/ which I'll also commit. So if anyone wants to help, I'd suggest contacting me by email so we can avoid duplicating work.

The plan is to set -Wold-style-definition when all definitions are changed to ANSI style. Next we can take care of missing prototypes.

Sascha

P.S. I'm currently away from home during the week without commit access.