ncurses 5.4 - upgrade?

From: David Ross <drossNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:24:21 -0500

Hello,

Would it be possible to upgrade the ncurses base to ncurses 5.4? I've been running with ncurses 5.4 in base for while. I installed over the base ncurses with 5.4, and all works very well. There are many fixes and cleanup in the include files. I've not yet looked at the source. I'd like for thoughts, comments, and questions on this one. No "5.1 is stable" arguments please, we aren't debian. :)

dross