Re: Layout graphic ideas

From: Robert Garrett <rg70@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:22:44 -0600

Chris Pressey wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:00:59 +0100
Peter Kadau <pk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi !

"BSD with style(9)."

(No, I'm not serious about seeing that :-)

What a pity, it's the only one that's not being pathetic. :-))

Cheers
Peter

At the risk of sounding negative, I'll second that.  As well intentioned
as this effort may be, it just comes off as lame.

Do we really need a slogan at all, much less a half-dozen "funny" ones?

-Chris
A Dragonfly a day, will keep microsoft away.

From my wife.
wifes observation: Lame
Robert Garrett