Re: diff - GNU og BSD ?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:15:59 -0800 (PST)

:Have you signed the FSF papers for merging back patches? Not all GPL
:software in contrib is "bad", but the FSF stuff is somewhat evil.
:...
:Joerg

    I don't know about everyone else, but I would certainly NEVER sign that.
    You don't have to hop onto the FSF's rather extreme political bandwagon
    in order to use their stuff.  If they want to pull some of our patches
    in on their own, good for them.  That's my view, anyway.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>