Re: Buildworld from FreeBSD4.8

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 22:06:58 -0500

On Feb 7, 2004, at 9:55 PM, Robert Garrett wrote:

This seems to be the only place that is giving us a problem,
with builds from freebsd. But yes that is the better way. I will take
care of this file later this evening.

Robert Garrett

I also see errors when building the kernel from the USB code
path I believe. I haven't looked into it yet as I knew you, Rob,
were tracking most of this already.

-DR