Re: New website (inspired by the "Website layout" thread)

From: Max Laier <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:14:14 +0100

Don't you _all_ think it's about time to stop throlling ahead?

I think you all made your points, Amar you have to realize that there is
no support for your points, don't you think?

As all has been said (it seems so to me at least) it's best to calm down a
bit and wait for Matt to add his views and descision, maybe.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,				| max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661