patch to un-K&R-ify libkern

From: Chris Pressey <cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:25:52 -0800

This patch replaces all the K&R-style function declarations in
src/sys/libkern with ANSI style ones.

It also eliminates a 'register' keyword from bcmp.c.

Don't know if these were merely overlooked, or if there's a good reason
for them to remain in K&R style (in which case just ignore this patch.)

My kernel builds fine with the patch, and pounding lightly (another
'make buildkernel' run) on my patched system seems not to trigger any
ill effects.

-Chris