Re: if_xname ... here we go

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:40:15 -0800 (PST)

:I based my descision on Brooks' analysis (which I belive is true for 4.x as
:well): http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/ed/if_ed.c#rev1.220
:
:If it is not yet, such a check should clearly go to the common case and be
:based on a field of the softc/dev rather then the interface.
:
:--
:Best regards,				| max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661

    All right, that makes sense.  I'm almost finished reviewing the final
    set of patches and will commit them in the next 30 minutes or so.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>