Perl removal - sockstat

From: Eirik Nygaard <eirikn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:50:11 +0100

I am working on removing most of the perl dependencie in userland, but are
having some with my sockstat[1] replacement.

When it loops through all the open files it don't see them all. In the
getfiles() function it collects the files from the kern.xfile[2] sysctl.

The main loop is in display on line 381.

The get_unix() function does not work yet so it is commented out.
Any feedback would be great.

1: http://eirikn.kerneled.com/dragonfly/sockstat.c
2: http://eirikn.kerneled.com/dragonfly/xfile.sysctl.diff

--