Re: emulation/43bsd patch

To: "David P. Reese Jr." <daver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:16:44 +0100

David P. Reese Jr. wrote:

: This patch creates an emulation/43bsd directory and moves the recently
: modified compatibility syscalls there.  Any future work on the COMPAT_43
: code should be split from the rest of the kernel and moved here.
:
: http://gomerbud.com/daver/patches/dragonfly/emulation-43bsd.diff
:
: If this patch gets positive feedback, I will commit the changes.

David, teh stuff looks good, but I have one comment; I am wondering why you have put your Copyright on it. The original copyright was off The Regents, so yours should follow it, and not be there alone.

	Mind you, I have not bothered looking up who the original
	copyright holder was, this is just my opinion of the issue.

Technically, I don't see anything wrong with the patch.

Regards,

	--
	Hiten Pandya
	hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx