Re: Time for newvers

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:01:52 -0400

On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 11:45 AM, Galen Sampson wrote:

Its time for this, if just to let me know that I'm running DragonFlyBSD and not
FreeBSD 4.8 stable on a certain machine.

I think we've been holding off for a little while so that too many ports don't break.
Were still a little bit away from having the framework implemented for our ports
system as it largely depends on the VFS work being completed.

-DR