Re: DragonFly 3.4 release planning

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

    I'll add one more thing re: use of /boot.  We could also clean up
    the crypto bootstrapping to just use the /boot/rescue root instead of
    bootstrap image.  That is, an unencrypted /boot (doesn't need to be
    encrypted anyway) and an encrypted normal root could be driven entirely
    from the /boot/rescue environment.

    (If I understand the current crypto bootstrapping correctly).