Summer of Code 2013 status

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 23:30:40 -0400

--047d7b343e2ad11abe04d83ebaf0

Here's what I have for Summer of Code 2013 so far:

- If we get in, it's our 6th year participating, which is fantastic.

- I have filled out the org application with Google.  It's due March 29th,
so I can re-edit any time between now and then.

- I have Markus Pfeiffer, Samuel Greear, Alex Hornung, Sascha Wildner, and
Venkatesh Srinivas down as being interested in mentoring.

- If you're also interested in mentoring, please tell me.  (I should know
you, obviously)  Being interested in mentoring is not a commitment to
mentor, so if no student application interests you, you don't have to do
anything.

- Along the same lines, feedback on student proposals during the
application process is useful even if it doesn't lead to specifics.

- Make sure ideas you are interested in as a mentor are mentioned on the
projects page:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/gsocprojectspage/

- If you're a potential student, please look at the above link and start
thinking about what interests you, and how you'd plan to attack it.

--047d7b343e2ad11abe04d83ebaf0

org application with Google. =A0It&#39;s due March 29th, so I can re-edit a=
ny time between now and then.</div>
ex Hornung, Sascha Wildner, and Venkatesh Srinivas down as being interested=
terested in mentoring, please tell me. =A0(I should know you, obviously) =
=A0Being interested in mentoring is not a commitment to mentor, so if no st=
udent application interests you, you don&#39;t have to do anything.=A0</div=

 proposals during the application process is useful even if it doesn&#39;t =
ou are interested in as a mentor are mentioned on the projects page:</div>
/developer/gsocprojectspage/">http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/gs=
e a potential student, please look at the above link and start thinking abo=
ut what interests you, and how you&#39;d plan to attack it.</div>

--047d7b343e2ad11abe04d83ebaf0--