GSOC Privilege separation

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:00:28 +0400

Hello,

I've been able to make some progress this week.

syslogd can drop privileges succesfully, but can't do much beyond that.
A lot of code cleaning is also required, and openbsd's privilege separated
framework needs to be adjusted slightly.

I've imported ntpd.h, config.c, ntp_msg.c & ntp_dns.c from OpenBSD's ntpd
and with some modifications, they compile cleanly on my dragonflybsd server.

--
Brightest day,
Blackest night,