[no subject]

Modified files:
      usr.sbin/tcpdump: Makefile addrtoname.c addrtoname.h gmt2local.c
                        interface.h print-atalk.c print-cnfp.c
                        print-sunrpc.c print-udp.c tcpdump.c util.c
Added files:
      usr.sbin/tcpdump: pf_print_state.c pfctl_osfp.c privsep.c
                        privsep.h privsep_fdpass.c privsep_pcap.c

A lot of rewrite of existing protocol handling is to be expected, and
these could break. Testing All those changes is going to be tricky as
protocols such as apple-talk are no longer popular.

Also, we need to check that tcpdump on pf isn't broken by this.

10th Last week: Commit to ?current

Please list any needed equipment or accounts for your work:

I already have a machine running ?current at home. I?ve already talked
to Angelos Oikonomopoulos who has shown some interest in reviewing the
patches.

A sane ?current & users willing to test the code would certainly help!

--
Brightest day,
Blackest night,