Re: Implement virtio drivers on DragonFly to speedup DragonFly as a KVM guest

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:24:00 -0400

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Pratyush Kshirsagar
<pratyush.kshirsagar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Justin,
> I think it would be better if we ask the gsoc participants to go through
> handbook and material before diving deep into the projects.
> This suggestion should have been provided early but its never too late.
> It seems most of the gsoc participants are new to BSD as compared to Linux.

I keep pointing people at filling out the application because the
application specifically asks for a schedule and code examples, both
of which can be used to gauge people's likeliness to finish the
project.  We're going to have people that are unfamiliar with BSD -
seeing that they know how to code and have an in-depth plan is going
to help the most.