GSOC project

From: Robert David <robert.david.public@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:18:14 +0100

Hi all,

I'm new to DragonFly, but I like the ideas you provide for
enhancements. There seems to be many tasks I'm interested, but I dont
know I can handle a lot of them, because I dont know DragonFlyBSD (*BSD)
kernel so much just now.

Im studying system programing in Czech Technical University, and am
able to write linux kernel modules (and has many years experience with
configuring, testing, patching linux kernel). But looking forward to
another kernel seems to me as a good challenge, thus possibly became a
BSD developer after a while.

As there are more ideas to improve in your list, maybe you as a
developers has some priority list what is more and what less important.