Re: 3.0 release this weekend

From: John Marino <dragonflybsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:40:24 +0100

On 2/17/2012 4:04 AM, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> We're short a relatively small number of binary pkgsrc packages
> (mostly ruby-related, I think), but they'll be uploaded after the next
> build finishes.

I understand the important news here is that there is another build
ongoing and delta packages will be uploaded when it's finished.  I just
to to clarify:
1) The "small number" is likely around 10% of the buildable packages, so
we're talking roughly about a 1000 packages
2) Ruby was one issue, the separate DSO issue took out the esound
package which broke nearly 400 dependent packages, most of which were
multimedia.  Those are popular packages.  I remember kde3 was one of the
victims.

Question since I haven't been around the last week:
Is the bulkbuild problem with ruby fixed?

John