Re: Merry X-Mas and 3.0 release after the holidays - date not yet decided

From: "B. Estrade" <estrabd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 22:56:59 -0600

Long time lurker and fan here, but it's been my impression that from
the start, DragonFlyBSD has been the "scalable" BSD.  Today's climate
of "more cores" rather than "more GHz" makes DragonFlyBSD's SMP
capabilities exceptionally relevant. If Matt didn't start this project
when he did, BSD would have literally be found with it's pants down
during the current many-core era. And there's no end in sight. So I
reject the notion that this isn't "significant".

I have no opinion on "3.0" vs "2.x" because it doesn't make the
progress any less significant.  You could version it "Fred", and it'd
be OKAY with me.

Thank you,
Brett