mp->mnt_flag is getting crowded

From: Francois Tigeot <ftigeot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:31:36 +0100

The next commit in the VFS accounting branch I intend to push adds a new mount
flag. The goal is to be able to list mount points with accounting enabled from
userland.

I'm currently using

#define        MNT_ACCOUNTING  0x00010000

and it works fine for most filesystem types -- only not UFS.

I'm not sure why this happens yet but one of the reasons could be because
I have to reuse an existing flag value.

struct mount.mnt_flag is an int and as far as I know, the 32 possible bit
values have already been defined.

I'll dig into the UFS VFS code to find out more.

The possible future commit is visible here:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~ftigeot/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/06649fe0941bb0b43d743ace0b8eb68347563f63

--
Francois Tigeot