Re: Release 2.12 - 3.0

From: "Sascha Wildner" <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:17:49 +0200

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:05:45 +0200, Justin Sherrill <justin@shiningsilence.com> wrote:

This is where I saw "I TOLD you so!" and quietly stare at everyone with a
smug look, cause I had proposed yearly release cycles just last month.
Please don't smack me for it.

It doesn't really have to do with the cycle. If it was yearly, Matt's commit might just have occurred shortly before the planned _yearly_ release and the situation would be about the same.

Sascha