Re: Want to learn about DF kernel

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:28:02 +0100

If I were you, I'd pick polachok's work up and just try to rebase it to
a current master. You'd be wasting your time if you were to rip it out
all again and start all over. He has already done a fair bit of work.

In any case, if you really feel like doing it all yourself, just look at
what he ripped out.

Cheers,
Alex