Re: [GSoC] brief on BFQ scheduling policy

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 04:52:22 -0500

On 08/31/11 09:46, Brills Peng wrote:
Hi All,

Alex Hornung has merged the BFQ scheduling policy into the master branch
(see [1]).

Awesome! look forward to experimenting

A man page bfq(4) is also created.

side note - I note we don't have one for the fq scheduler.. anyone up to it?

Since BFQ is a bit far from a reliable and high-proformance dsched
policy, I will continue working on it, outside the GSoC time frame.

Congratulations and look forward to seeing the future progress!