[no subject]

I don't know anybody using it and can't believe it could work in today's
Internet. The technologies it implements have been deprecated by the IETF.

Is there a reason to still include this driver in GENERIC ?

And if there is none, is there a mechanism to deprecate a driver ? Is it
managed on a case-by-case basis ?

Absence of evidence doesn't mean evidence of absence. I'm a bit concerned
there could be users of this driver I'm totally unaware of ...

--
Francois Tigeot