Can someone please update nvidia driver?

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:59:42 +1000

It's broken and has been broken for a long time. I tried updating it to
the new kqueue structure but wasn't successful because I don't know enough
OS internals to do it myself.

Surely such an important piece of work shouldn't be left to die, since
there is many people who use nvidia for one reason or another (i do for
dual monitors) so I'm basically stuck in FreeBSD at work.

Pretty please!
Thank you