regarding summer project

From: tushar mehta <mehtatus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 19:22:46 +0530

Hello :)

I am planing to take advanced operating system as my 3rd semester main subject and
would like to take project in dragonflyBSD. First I thought to apply for a
Implement further dsched disk scheduling policies
project but it seems that it is already have taken in GSoC 2011 program.

Here is the major projects details that I have done till:
http://crocodoc.com/D9wE6G
http://crocodoc.com/6ZfQ0a

Let me know if it is possible to work on any project so that I can inform my professor
about it.

thanks and regards,
Tushar Mehta