Re: about virtio driver porting from FreeBSD

From: Stéphanie Ouillon <stephanie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:25:50 +0200

Le 29/03/11 23:06, Pratyush Kshirsagar a écrit :
I think its good but still wait for some replies, I just had a fast go.
Also, according my knowledge Tim completed the block driver and had some testing results also.
When looking at the code, I had the impression that some functions where wrote twice (once in blk.c and once in virtio.c). Was it on purpose ?

- Pratyush Kshirsagar.