NUMA support (was No Subject)

From: "Samuel J. Greear" <sjg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:32:15 -0600

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 10:18 PM, Neelesh Vemula
<vemulaneelesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen the project on development of Numa-aware for dragonfly and am
> willing to work on it.  Plz guide me relating to the project

Specific questions will tend to yield specific answers. Even
preliminary NUMA support is a large and complicated project, "Plz
guide me" does not convey intent or ability, without at least one of
those things you will have a hard time finding anyone willing to help
you.

Best,
Sam