Working patch copy

From: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 00:31:32 +0000

This is the working patch copy for uni-processor i386 arch.
I have tested the patch this time :) sorry for consuming your time guys.
Patch also contains the modifications for X86-64 and vkernel-386 and vkernel-64.
Also, I made changes for SMP header but need feedback from you guys
about the display.
The Proportional RSS output can be sorted provided with -opres switch.

At last feeling good :)
Pratyush Kshirsagar