Re: Developer kprintf's

From: Alex Hornung <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 23:22:16 +0100

On 16/09/10 22:16, Samuel J. Greear wrote:
> Most of them say "debug" or "warning" in the message already anyway.
> That won't resolve the issue. Having a toggle or two that developers
> are expected to turn on is really that big a deal?

Well, 'warning' would scare me, too. Are there any messages prefixed by
'debug: ' that actually scared someone? For whatever it's worth, I'd
prefer not having this stuff under yet another sysctl. Especially since
they are sparkled all over the place, not just in a particular subsystem.

Regards,
Alex