Wireless must bee kept alive by simultaneous pings

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:12:23 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I've always had this problem in DF/FBSD(only these 2 OS's) that wireless
keeps dying (not disconnecting, just slowing down to complete halt
frequently) on this box. Ever since the new wireless stack was put in, it
happens even more so frequently.

Because this problem has been so unbearable I decided to write a script
that creates 10x simultaneous pings to my local gateway, which improves
the situation quite a bit. However its not a solution.

I would like to get a real solution. What info and dumps do I need to
provide?

Thanks,
Petr