Re: Inroduction

To: Pratyush Kshirsagar <pratyush.kshirsagar@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:21:57 +0200

Am 27.04.2010 17:30, schrieb Pratyush Kshirsagar:
Hello,
Good Afternoon to all of you.
I am a graduate student at Binghamton University.
I am currently focusing on Operating Systems and Virtualization.
I would like to do the project on proportional RSS. *OR* A utility
similar to top which displays I/O usage on a per-process basis .

FreeBSD's top(1) at least has an -m io option which does this. Maybe that just needs to be ported.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx