Re: Port DragonFly to Xen platform

From: Sylvestre Gallon <ccna.syl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:19:39 +0200

Hi,

I have spent the last week-end looking at Intel and AMD datasheets
and at some papers about kvm. I have started to put some ideas, links
and notes on the kvm subject here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~syl/kvm.html

You can find my first draft for google proposal here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~syl/gsoc-kvm.txt

I am looking for any suggestions :) Does it looks like to what you have
suggested to me? Do you want me to add more documentation for
some parts?

Do you want me to try to make the same study for Xen (it will probably
take more time) or do you want me to focus on kvm? After some reading
I found the KVM project funnier :D .

Cheers,

--
Sylvestre Gallon