RE: RE: bugtracker switch

From: "Alex Hornung" <ahornung@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:57:59 +0100

: Also: I like Redmine.  I'm generally in favor of anything that gives us
: richer tools.  There's some questions I have, like do we want to have
: the
: gitweb site plus the Redmine source browser?  Will this give us more
: labor
: because of maintaining the Roadmap section and other areas?  None of
: these
: questions are something that would block implementing it, though.

The Roadmap section is maintained automatically from bugs or feature
requests that are assigned a target version, so it doesn't require any
special maintenance.

As far as the repository part of redmine goes, I'm not sure it has
everything gitweb has, although I'd suspect so. I don't think there's any
overhead in keeping gitweb, though.

Cheers,
Alex