Re: [Fwd: avalon pkgsrc DragonFly 2.5.1/i386 2009-10-11 17:05]

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:36:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, October 19, 2009 7:29 pm, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>> This is the build currently at
>
> Thanks!
>
> If somebody has spare time, I'll collect the in my eyes important
> packages to be fixed.  Now that hasso is busy with life packages won't
> fix themselves automagically anymore.  So we as a group need to work on
> them.  Clearly this list does not claim to be exhaustive.  I'm simply
> pointing out some packages that might be interesting/rewarding/important
> to be fixed.

Oh, I forgot the important part:

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/20091011.1705/

Has the logs from the build - parrot, for instance, failed because of a
plist error, so that's an easy fix.

Uploaded reports match the YYYYMMDD.HHSS of when a build starts, so as the
directory fills up with reports, that's the best way (right now) to
correlate a build report with the build logs.