Fwd: Dragonfly BSD and virtual machine | GSoC 09 ...

From: Dipak Chirmade <dipchi09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:11:49 +0100 (CET)

--
Dipak Chirmade,
Student,
Högskolan i Halmstad, SE.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Dipak Chirmade" <dipchi09@student.hh.se>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 7:07:27 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: Re: Dragonfly BSD and virtual machine | GSoC 09 ...

Hi Matthew!
           Thanks for your reply.
           It's nice that you think terminal library related idea will be nice. Yes you're right. We need to write device specific module for this library. This device specific module is must condition when one need to debug device using serial port. Debugging remotely is most wanted thing that embedded bsd is not supporting easily.
           Do you think that I can go ahead with this idea and make a raw proposal before submitting to GSoC site for your valuable suggestions?
           Waiting for your answer.
           Thanks again!
--
Dipak Chirmade,