Re: quota on hammer

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:56:02 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Thu, March 5, 2009 5:30 am, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

What is "quota" on hammer?  Is it what "du" reports or is it what
(including history) is stored on the HDD?  I think we need to make a
choice here before we can implement quotas.

The quota storage would probably simply live in a VDATABASE file.

Would this have a small enough scope to make a good Summer of Code project?

I think yes.

cheers
 simon