Re: DragonFly boot2 - moved out of commits thread

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:28:27 +0100

Oliver Fromme schrieb:
You might be interested to have a look at this:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/OliverFromme/BootLoader

I think you want to say "Don't you think it's inappropriate..." there. :)

I think DragonFly should be able to port it over without
difficulty.  Last time I looked, DF's boot loader was
still pretty much the same as FreeBSD's.

How does it interact with splash(4)? E.g. I would imagine that it looks weird if the user has configured some other pic as splash screen.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx