tmpfs port

From: ~Dion <tenzero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:06:32 +0900

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in the tmpfs porting project. To determine
if it is a reasonable goal for me, I've been trying to do some reading on the subject.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on
readings, either related to other ports of tmpfs or the
structure of the dragonfly kernel.

I have the text books, Design & Implementation of 4.4 BSD
and Design & Implementation of FreeBSD (5.2).

I have also pulled down GSOC submissions relating to the
NetBSD port of tmpfs and the NetBSD Internals documentation.

I am curious as to how much the dragonfly kernel is
different from the freeBSD kernel with respect to things
like virtual memory and vfs.

Any advice or pointers welcome.

Cheers.
Dion.