Re: New year, new site, new wiki

From: Robert Luciani <rluciani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 14:51:37 +0100

> So, reactions?  I think I've covered every issue I've heard from other
> people, but I'm sure there's something I didn't think of or hear about.

It would be nice to aggregate your DFBSD Digest into the wiki:
http://ikiwiki.info/plugins/aggregate/
That way under "news" there would be real news! :)
First time visitors would also get the impression that the project is
alive and well. It would make the site seem less static perhaps.

--
Robert Luciani
Chalmers University of Technology, SWE