Re: New year, new site, new wiki

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:30:31 +0100

Hi,

* Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> On Sun, January 4, 2009 8:16 am, Hasso Tepper wrote:
>
> > * Huge DragonFlyBSD header, please make it smaller.
>
> Believe it or don't, this header is smaller than the previous one - the
> site right now has a 100px-height image, and this one on the new site is
> 75px.  I like keeping the logo noticeable, as it's the only significant
> graphic item on the page.  What do others think?  I've been looking at it
> too long to make a reasonable decision.

Definitely shrink the font.  Currently the "DragonFly BSD" writing looks way
much bigger than the Fred logo.

Some more comments:

 * Is it possible to get rid of that ugly "Path" line at the bottom?
 * As Michael already said, it would be very good if only committers (or
   other authorized ppl) could edit the pages.  And yes I prefer a
   WYSIWYG wiki style mode :P
 * The table in images is garbled.

Just my 2c

	Matthias