Re: devfs

From: Dmitry Komissaroff <dxi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:51:13 +0300

Simon 'corecode' Schubert пишет:
Dmitry Komissaroff wrote:
I think anyone agree with benefits of devfs. Limited number of dev files really existed hardware in /dev is one of them.
And then question: is someone plan to port devfs?

No, nobody does. Also, it is not clear whether a port would be good or whether rewriting it from scratch would be better.

Then I try to do this job. :)

As starting point I plan take FreeBSD devfs, but any suggestions are welcome.