Re: Hal and DragonFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:17:56 -0800 (PST)

    Hey, great work!

    For our January release I would like to do a DVD release expanded on
    the SOC project (in addition to our standard CD release).  Does anyone
    know the current status of that SOC project?  I played with it when
    the SOC project ended and it looked like a good basis on which we could
    add another dozen or two packages from pkgsrc.

					<dillon@backplane.com>