Re: cvs commit: src/sys/net route.c src/sys/netinet ip_output.c ip_var.h udp_usrreq.c

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

   Sephe, what do you think about putting a port pointer in the
   socket structure directly and then only calling pr_mport() on socket
   creation or when the protocol stack decides it needs to be changed?

   I think it might make some of these issues easier to deal with.  Amoung
   other things we could trivially forward messages sent to the wrong port.

   We could also similarly tag the route table entry, perhaps with a cpuid
   or globaldata pointer, to detect issues there.