Re: [gsoc] dma(8) status update

From: Matthias Schmidt <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 10:25:08 +0200

Hi,

* Max Lindner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was asked to do a status report, so here it is:
>
> -.forward-support works
> -smarthost handling was improved, so only one connection is used per
> message, not one connection per receipient
>
> todo:
>
> -cram-md5 authentication for smarthosts
>
> The patch can be found here:
> http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~simxlind/dma-dotforward.patch

Good work, Max!  Rock on with the remaining things :)

> If you are interested, I would be glad to hear some opinions regarding
> my approach.

If anybody is using dma(8) or has some spare time, give Max's patches a
try and report bugs/patches/$whatever to bugs@.  I'm sure Max has
currently no time to take care of the reports (some SoC work left), but if
they are registered in the tracker, they won't get lost.

Regards

	Matthias