Re: [gsoc] dma(8) status update

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 20:28:25 +0100

Max Lindner wrote:
Hi!

I was asked to do a status report, so here it is:

-.forward-support works
-smarthost handling was improved, so only one connection is used per
message, not one connection per receipient

todo:

-cram-md5 authentication for smarthosts

The patch can be found here:
http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~simxlind/dma-dotforward.patch

If you are interested, I would be glad to hear some opinions regarding
my approach.

Good work! Could you describe on a high level how you handle .forward and smarthost, especially regarding security?

thanks
  simon