PXE (NFS2) broken on DragonFly?

From: "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgshield-freebsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:08:37 -0500

Hi;

I started a thread on freebsd-fs about adopting 64bit cookies. The main show stopper is that PXE uses the NFS2 support in the bootloader. The code is in libstand (which is actually derived from some NetBSD's libsa).

I looked briefly at the DragonFlyBSD CVS and it looks like libstand still depends on NFS2. Perhaps libstand is not used anymore or no one has used PXE on DragonFly?

cheers,

Pedro.